10 tips to making any room feel BIGGER
Do you have a tiny space that feels like it's caving in? OR, a big space that doesn't have enough to fill it out?
Read these tips and be amazed at just how much BIGGER you can make a room feel.
1. Proper lighting
2. Floor to Ceiling Drapes
3. Invest in a large area rug
4. Use a mirror to your advantage
5. Fake it with glass
6. Limit Busy Wall Decor
7. Paint Color Selection
8. Follow the cantaloupe rule
9. Furniture Choice + Placement
10. Choose multi-purpose pieces
275 views1 comment